Gracie Jiu Jitsu - Strength and Conditioning
Author: Prof. Dranda. Danielli Braga de Mello
Especially for the sportive elements of Jiu Jitsu such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Competition, No-Gi Grappling, and Mixed Martial Arts Competition, a high level of strength and
conditioning is essential for success.
Gracieseminars.com is honoured to welcome Prof. Dani Mello as a contributor to our website. Prof. Dani counts many
of Brazil's top grapplers and Mixed Martial Arts fighters amongst her students and she will be sharing her expertise on this page with regular articles
specifically focused on scientific Strength and Conditioning as it applied to the art of Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Grappling, and Mixed Martial Arts.
Resume of Prof. Dranda. Danielli Braga de Mello:
- PhD in Public Health (ENSP, FIOCRUZ, Brazil) (in course)
- Master in Human Movement Science in the area of research "Physiology and Morphologic effects of Physical Activity in Adults non Athletes" (UCB/RJ, Brazil).
- University professor of the credit Physiology of Exercise
- Coordinator and Professor of Latu Sensu Specialization in Estácio de Sá University - RJ, Brasil
- Author of book and video: “Ciclismo Indoor” (Indoor cycling).
Prof. Dani with GM Helio Gracie