Gracie Diet Recipe Of The Month
March 2006 - Chicken Pasta with Broccolis, by Angela Gracie
- 500g of Chicken Mince
- ½ of a medium onion
- ¼ of a small red bell pepper
- 4 garlic heads
- ¼ cup of bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbs of butter to grill the chicken
- 250g of angel hair noodles
- 600ml of fresh cream
- 200g of steamed broccoli
It will taste great, and serves 4 people.
- Chop the onions, bell pepper and garlic very finely.
- Mix with the chicken mince, and add the salt and bread crumbs.
- With your hands make medium size patties like hamburgers.
- Grill on the frying pan until is completely cooked using a little bit of butter
- As you start to do the patties, put the water (about 2 ½ liters) with a little oil and salt.
- When it starts to boil, put the angel hair noodles in. Remember to always mix the noodles as they are cooking so they don’t stick together.
- People have different tastes for how cooked the noodles should be. Aldente is the best.
- Using the colander drain the water and wash a little.
- In a big pan put the fresh cream, the noodles and a little extra salt.
- Mix well using two forks and put the broccoli and mix together.
- As you serve put the noodle on the plate with the chicken on the top and as you choice put some parmesan cheese on the top.