Gracie Diet Recipe Of The Month
June 2006 - Stuffed Zucchini, by Angela Gracie
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Small Onion
- 6 Clove of Garlic
- ¼ Of Red Bell pepper
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- ¼ cup of fresh cream
- Wash the Zucchini and cut them in half
- With a spoon scoop the inside zucchini just leaving the zucchini shell.
- Set the zucchini shell aside.
- Shred the carrot
- Cut the onion, garlic and bell pepper into very small pieces.
- In a pan start to cook with the olive oil with the onion, garlic and bell pepper for about 10 minutes and put the carrot and the inside of the zucchini that you had scooped out earlier.
- Cook it for about another 5 minutes and add the salt and the cream.
- Take the pan out of the stove.
- Stuff the Zucchini shell with the mix and take to the oven for about 20 minutes.
- If desire put some parmesan cheese on the top.
- Serve with a salad. The one in the picture here is red lettuce, spinach leaves, rocket and carrot.
- Serves 2